IGS helps create great boards and businesses through independent best practice governance advisory, minute taking, board pack composition and reporting templates.
IGS provides ongoing advisory services & governance training to Directors and Executives – governance structuring, design, monitoring and policy implementation to privately owned New Zealand Businesses and Publically Listed Entities.
At IGS, we don’t believe in ticking boxes or following rules for their own sake – we are focused on achieving your strategic goals and making sure your board works for your business.
Every business has unique needs, so a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work.
- professional minute-taking
- collation and distribution of board meeting papers
- customised board reporting templates
- governance training for directors and executives
- board evaluations
- board charter implementation and review